Xavier International College offers the Tribhuvan University (TU) affiliated Bachelor of Science, Environment 4-year Programme. This course provides you with a broad understanding of the biological sciences, and provides you with specialist skills in environmental management. Over the past several years, Xavier International professional faculties and management have ideally come to recognize the importance of integrating technology into overall environmental secto
Key Learning Outcomes
- Master core concepts and methods from ecological and physical sciences and their application in environmental problem solving
- Appreciate the ethical, cross-cultural, and historical context of environmental issues and the links between human and natural systems
- Understand the transnational character of environmental problems and ways of addressing them, including interactions across local to global scales
- Apply systems concepts and methodologies to analyze and understand interactions between social and environmental processes
- Demonstrate proficiency in quantitative methods, qualitative analysis, critical thinking, and written and oral communication needed to conduct high-level work as interdisciplinary scholars and/or practitioners.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSc): ENVIRONMENT
Number of Seats: 30
Course Duration: Four(4) Years
Class Timing: Morning Shift – 6:30 am onward
Good academic record in recent qualification and good preference in the entrance test and interview ..
Careers by Area
- Environmental Scientist – The objective of an environmental scientist’s career is to investigate, identify, prevent and solve environmental problems in order to ensure that the planet and all its living creatures are kept safe.
- Environmental Engineer – Preparing, reviewing and updating environmental investigative reports, designing projects that lead to the preservation of the environment and providing technical support on environmental mediation project
- Environmental Lawyer – Environmental lawyers usually represent different companies, businesses, organizations, communities, or even farmers.
- Environmental Geologist – An environmental geologist ensures that the water supplies and soil remain pure and uncontaminated without hindering their accessibility to the organisms that need them to survive.
- Policy Analyst – Generating realistic proposals for environmental policy requires an in-depth knowledge of scientific concepts. Environmental Attorney
- Environmental attorneys – Environmental attorneys interview expert witnesses like environmental engineers, biologists, chemists and environmental scientists as they prepare and litigate their cases.
- Environmental Biologist – Environmental biology is already a more focused aspect of environmental science, but there are still that a student can choose from such as ecological conversation, land and water specialization and landscape analysis and management.