Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a four years and eight semesters undergraduate program of Tribhuvan University(TU). The BBM degree is designed to teach students the skills necessary to perform leadership roles in the business and corporate world. And it is classified into 4 majors: Marketing Management, Financial Management, Operational Management and Human Resource Development Management.
The degree is similar to a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), but with a stronger emphasis on leadership and management skills.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- develop skills in various aspects like creative thinking, decision making, leadership, communication and increase understanding of operation and change.
- develop entrepreneurial and innovative capabilities and successful management of business operation in this dynamic world.
- prepare for professional life for working as a business manager and entrepreneur by being fully aware of work ethics and morals.
- motivate you to pursue their further studies in this field
Scope and Career Prospects
BBM course has very promising scopes. The BBM graduates are enrolled in almost all sectors. One can be saleable in the most of the work place after the completion of BBM degree.
BBM graduates can work in different positions, which are as follows.
- Business Consultants
- Business Management professional
- Business Researcher
- Finance Managers
- Human Resource Manager
- Information Systems Managers
- Management Accountants
- Marketing Managers
- Production Managers
- Research and Development Managers
Not only are this, students willing to pursue higher study in MBA or MBM are also highly benefitted by the course structure of BBM. This course is also favorable for those who are interested in going abroad.
- He/ She should have passed +2 or any equivalent level of education from any board/ institution/ University recognized by TU.
- He/ she should have secured at least second division in proficiency level or intermediate level.
- Students should strictly fulfill all the application form requirements needed in appearing the entrance exam.
Students applying for BBM must fill in the application form about their detail description of personal information and past academic records. The candidate selection process takes place in three phases which are : Written Exam (CMAT test), Individual presentation, Interview
CMAT (Central Management Admission Test) is taken by Faculty of Management (FOM) where students’ verbal ability, quantitative techniques, logical reasoning and general Awareness is tested. The test is taken in the format of SAT exam. The individual presentation and interview is taken by college concerned. After all kind of examinations are completed, the merit list is published by considering the three aspects. 60% of the total marks obtained in CMAT exam, 30% for the total marks obtained in plus two or equivalent level and 10% of individual presentation and interview. And then the students are admitted according to merit list
For the detail cost description, please visit the college.